*FREE Shipping on All USA Domestic Orders*

0

Your Cart is Empty

December 28, 2017

Like its salty counterpart, potassium (K) is a naturally-occurring mineral that is essential to human performance. It is the third-most prevalent mineral in the body, and is used in a variety of physiological mechanisms including muscular contractions, autonomic nervous system maintenance, blood pressure regulation, fluid balance, bone growth, and kidney stone prevention, among others.

The Food & Drug Administration states that most adults need to consume 3,500 to 4,700 milligrams per day, yet only 2% of the American population actually consumes this quantity – the other 98% is significantly undernourished!

Potassium has essential benefits to athletes like Water Retention & Fluid Balance, Muscle Integrity and Metabolism. Make sure to consume adequate amounts of potassium.

You better try our organic beetroot juice powder, BeetrootPro which has the natural-occurring mineral, Potassium and is essential to human performance.
Buy BeetrootPro now! And experience optimal performance with Potassium.
 
 
 
 
 

References:
https://us.myprotein.com/thezone/nutrition/potassium-benefit-athletes/

Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.

Subscribe Here